Advantages of the BCH System:
• Increased production capacity
• Rapid chilling time
• Proven cooling system for batch sauce manufacture
• Reduces requirement for large quantities of storage containers, racks & floorspace
• When a single kettle is used for cooking operations alone, jacket heat is retained for faster heat-up times.
• Large cooler discharge port to enable cold viscous products to be handled easily.
• Modulated cooling can be used to eliminate damage to any of your delicate particulates
• Utilisation of an indirect condenser eliminates any possibility of direct product contact or contact with the recirculated cooling water
• In-built CIP devices enable simple rinsing between batches during manual cleaning operations or total process cleaning when used in conjunction with a full CIP package.
• Easy to maintain - with accessible components and seals that require minimal attention.
• Customised PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
• Reduced labour costs - by doubling production with fewer operatives.
• Trial equipment available in the BCH Innovation Centre.
When combining one of our cooking kettles together with a vacuum cooling Vessel into one complete high performance system, you can guarantee foods are cooked and cooled rapidly using a smaller footprint, reducing labour and energy costs.