It is British Pie Week once again and we thought we would share the nation’s top Pie Fillings for 2020.
- Beef and Ale
- Chicken and Mushroom
- Steak and Kidney
- Lemon Meringue
- Beef Mince
- Apple and Blackberry
- Chicken and Leek
- Chicken and ham hock
- Beef and Red Wine
Pies aren’t just popular here in the UK though, Australia & Africa are also love a Pie!
Consumers across the globe are enjoying sweet and savoury pies with their fillings made to the highest quality and production standards on BCH’s advanced pressure cooking and vacuum cooling systems.
Here are just a few of the benefits gained from our systems to produce those tender melt in the mouth pie fillings…
Pressure cooking is up to 70% faster than the other solutions on the market.
- As a result, this is the most cost-efficient production method.
- Cheaper cuts of meat can be used to gain the same quality end product.
- Likewise, for the vegetarian options ~ pulses, beans & chickpeas are amongst many other types of traditionally ‘long-cook’ vegetable processes benefitting from our technology.
- Sealed cooking retains moisture and locks in the flavour and nutrients lost using atmospheric and direct steam applications.
Also, the BCH pressure cooking process is the only type that guarantees the entire contents of the process are cooked evenly and uniformly.
- Furthermore, when linked with our Vacuum Cooling Process our customers benefit from the fastest, safest and most energy-efficient cooling system on the market.