– Agitation Styles
– Steam Injection
– Load Cells
– Water metering
– High shear
– Starch Slurry System
– Fat Melting
– Bin Hoist
– Ingredient Handling
Our range of kettles have been designed to meet the stringent quality assurance and hygiene requirements of the food manufacturing industry. They cover a wide variety of cooking, mixing and blending applications across a whole range of products for the food, confectionery and pharmaceutical industries.
An impressive basic build specification is complemented by an extensive choice of optional features, adding yet further processing versatility.
– Fabricated throughout in stainless steel
– Steam jacket pressures of up to 7 bar G
– Working capacities range between 10 and 3000 litres
– Custom sizes available
– Engineered in line with the latest safety standards
– Atmospheric, Pressure & Vacuum versions available
– Premix System & Open Pans also available
A range of atmospheric standard steam jacketed kettles fitted with a 4/6 bar G steam jacket, available with a variety of mixer and processing configurations.
All kettles are fully compliant with the latest PED regulations and are manufactured in accordance with PD5500.