BCH’s Orbiter range was designed for start-up food producers, as well as industrial manufacturers who require a kettle for smaller batch sizes.
A robust and sturdy construction enables these kettles to meet the varied performance requirements of today’s busy food service kitchen environment.
These highly versatile kettles are jacketed for use on either steam or thermal oil and are provided with a simple, operator friendly control interface. The kettles are now available in four standard sizes, (100/200/300/400 litres) and are ideal for the production of a wide range of products including soups and sauces.
- – 60mm diameter liquid drain off point, fitted with flow control valve and manual control lever.
- – Automatic water addition via a flow meter and automatic valve
- – Lift out sieve plate – fitted to kettle spout, ideal for draining cooked vegetables before discharge.
- – Recipe Management System (RMS)
- – An optional Thermal Pack (oil heated) can be provided where no steam is available.
- – ASME steam jacket option.