Staying Covid-19 Secure in 2020
In light of the recent Government announcements on Coronavirus, COVID-19, we would like to update you on the plans we have been proactively working on to confront this issue and to ensure that we can remain open for business.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
Five Steps To Safer Working Together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our employees.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place in-line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
For the welfare of our staff and customers, we continue to monitor the situation closely and are following the advice given by the Government.
We will continue to monitor developments and update our plans accordingly.
If you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch.
The BCH team.