We are delighted to announce that the future is looking outstanding for us with many large orders from all around the world including Australia, Poland, North America and here in the UK.
BCH are proud to be internationally renowned for the design, manufacture and installation of industrial Food & Confectionery processing equipment. With ambitious plans for the future, this is an exciting time to join us.
If you think you have the skills required to join our team, and would like to be part of a company passionate in providing high quality solutions, we would love to hear from you.
Please email CVs and a Covering Letter to Jobs@bchltd.com
We currently have vacancies at BCH for the following
Stainless Steel Fabricator
The successful applicant will have a varied role, fabricating to a high standard for equipment used within the Food & Confectionery Processing industry.
Experience in the fabrication of process equipment, vessels, platforms, pipework and specialist structures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- To carry out engineering assembly activities on a wide range of, Food / Confectionery and Nuclear/Pharmaceutical equipment, as requested by management.
- To follow engineering drawings regarding specific tolerances and procedures required.
- To build pieces of equipment that have intricate and precise components to specific designated standards.
- To ensure Documentation and instruction issued is completed and followed in line with company procedures.
- To follow procedures for pressure testing a wide range of equipment.
- To ensure all health and safety systems are adhered to and any issued PPE is worn as and when required.
- To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working area at all times.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
Competitive hourly rate
- 37 hours per week – regular overtime available
- Site work available at times.
- All candidates need a level 3 or city and guilds qualification in mechanical manufacturing engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years experience.
A market-leading global process engineering Company is seeking a dedicated Marketing Assistant to join their successful team in Millfold, Rochdale.
Within this role, you will assist the Sales and Marketing team in all marketing and PR strategies to help grow the business and improve their on-line presence.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing professional with a creative mind to help us stay fresh and competitive. We also offer progression within this role.