Our range of kettles have been designed to meet the stringent quality assurance and hygiene requirements of the food manufacturing industry. They cover a wide variety of food cooking, mixing and blending applications across a whole range of products for the food, pet food, confectionery and pharmaceutical industries. An impressive basic build specification is complimented by an extensive choice of optional features, adding yet further processing versatility.
- Fabricated throughout in stainless steel
- Steam jacket pressures of up to 7 bar G
- Built to PED or ASME Standards
- Working capacities range between 10 and 5000 litres
- Custom sizes available Engineered in line with the latest safety standards
- Atmospheric, pressure & vacuum versions available
- Premix System & Open Pans also available
- Agitation Styles
- Direct Steam Injection
- Load Cells
- Liquid Metering
- High Shear Mixing & Homogenising
- Starch Slurry Systems
- Pumping Systems
- Fat Melting
- Product Recovery
- Bin Hoists
- Ingredient Handling
A range of atmospheric standard steam jacketed kettles fitted with a 4/6 bar G steam jacket, available with a variety of mixer and processing configurations.
All kettles are fully complaint with the latest PED regulations and are manufactured in accordance with PD5500.