Our range of kettles have been designed to meet the stringent quality assurance and hygiene requirements of the food manufacturing industry. They cover a wide variety of cooking, mixing and blending applications across a whole range of products for the food, confectionery and pharmaceutical industries. An impressive basic build specification is complemented by an extensive choice of optional features, adding yet further processing versatility.
- Fabricated throughout in stainless steel
- Steam jacket pressures of up to 7 bar G
- Working capacities range between 10 and 3000 litres
- Custom sizes available
- Engineered in line with the latest safety standards
- Atmospheric, Pressure & Vacuum versions available
- Premix System & Open Pans also available
A range of atmospheric standard steam jacketed kettles fitted with a 4/6 bar G steam jacket, available with a variety of mixer and processing configurations.
All kettles are fully compliant with the latest PED regulations and are manufactured in accordance with PD5500.
- Agitation Styles
- Steam Injection
- Load Cells
- Water Metering
- High Shear
- Starch Slurry System
- Fat Melting
- Bin Hoist
- Ingredient Handling