BCH offer Standard, Automatic, High Speed and Ultrasonic Cut Guillotines to maximise the flexibility of any production line.
Manufactured with the latest stainless steel hygienic design, they are user friendly, easy to clean and maintain and are competitively priced. The range is specially designed to cut both soft and sticky products without adhering to the blade and with minimal crumbling of product. Guillotines can be modified to suit specific customer requirements.
Chocolate / Caramel / Sausage Rolls / Sponge / Straps / Liquorice / Marshmallow
- Cuts speeds of 0-200 cuts/min
- Automatic cut length control from 10mm to 10m via HMI on control panel
- Automatic belt tracking • Automatic blade advance width product to maintain square cut
- Belt speed and cut length adjustable directly from HMI while guillotine is in production
- All stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Guillotine blade of hard, mirror polished stainless steel running between spring steel scrapers or PTFE coated with Nylon scrapers
- Adjustable height product hold-down bars for product up to 25mm high
- Continuous cut mode for cut speeds up to 580 cuts/min
- Two axis servo motion control for cut speeds up to 420 cuts/min and belt speeds up to 20m/min for full horizontal axis motion control
- Ultrasonic knife for sticky/fragile products for cut speeds up to 100 cuts/min and belt speeds up to 20m/min
- • All installations are PLC controlled